Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone, I have been putting together an official guest book for our NASSIR events and I am looking for old Goldwing Emblems and/or patches that can be affixed to the cover to give it a unique appearance. Anything you may want to donate would be greatly appreciated.All submission ideas will be reviewed and if accepted/used I will make sure you get credit as a byline on a special page in the book for your efforts. Send me a PM and I'll give you my contact information.

Thanks for your support!

(Posted on several forums for maximum exposure)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Another option that might be good would be to have a patch or pin from each of the previous NASSIR events!

Ideas are welcome as well!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

BUMP! Still looking for some help here folks! What ya got?

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
imported post

I found an older GoldWing badge, PM me your addy & I'll get it out to you.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

lopeha wrote:
I found an older GoldWing badge, PM me your addy & I'll get it out to you.
Thanks lopeha, PM sent!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

OK folks, the new "Guest Book" (and I hesitate to call it that now as it has taken on a life of its own) is coming close to being ready fr prime time. BUT, I really need some memorabilia to add to it (both inside and out)!

I've received a few nice things from lopeha (thanks!) and I've added a few things I have but it still has a lot of real estate on the cover from some additional items.

Time is getting short! What ya got?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
imported post

Looks nice John! Send one of the mods PM & see if they make a banner for your project.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Great idea Andy, thanks! For those that have missed it in the other thread on this topic, here's a few pics of the new "NASSIR Historical Register"!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey everyone, I am looking for this graphic file that was used for t-shirts for NASSIR 2. Anyone got???

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

John, PM UbarW and swampfoxcws. I think both of them should be able to help you. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks Bill, I sent a PM to swampfoxcws two weeks ago with no reply (doesn't appear to be very active although I thinkhe's coming to NASSIR 5). I'll send one off to UBarW now.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

It is unwritten. . . . :readit:
NASSIR memorabilia is so hard to part with.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Thanks Bill, I sent a PM to swampfoxcws two weeks ago with no relpy (deosn't appear to be very active although I think h he's coming to NASSIR 5). I'll send one off to UBarW now.
I will call swampfoxcws on the phone and wake him up for you. :thumbsup:

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Button Lady could probably make up a batch of buttons from each NASSIR so far and NASSIR 3 T-SHIRT and also send you cut out papers and buttons.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Update: in an attempt to make the new "NASSIR Historical Register" an even betterproduct I would also like to open this upto everyone attending NASSIR 5 this year to participate by bringing special pictures or other NASSIR related items that you might want to include in this "time capsule". I will have protective pages available for eachpast NASSIR event for things to be added.All items donated and accepted for inclusion will become the property of...well...US! The book itself will be available for viewing as well as adding to it during the entire NASSR 5 event and it will then be passed from event host to event host for safe keeping and future updating.

So, PLEASE take some time to print out some of those great pictures you have and bring them with you to NASSIR 5 in Eureka Springs!!!

P.S. oops, almost forgot, be SURE to bring your "Eyeball Cards" as there is a section devoted to them as well!!!

Thanks for the continued enthusuastic support!!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I am not sure if you have the room in that time capsule , but I have a tee shirt from Nassir 3 which was signed by eveybody who attended including the late great Motorcycle Pete ,if you want to add it I will bring it over with me ,just let me know , Ciaran

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

wexy wrote:
I am not sure if you have the room in that time capsule , but I have a tee shirt from Nassir 3 which was signed by eveybody who attended including the late great Motorcycle Pete ,if you want to add it I will bring it over with me ,just let me know , Ciaran
Wow! While I'm sure there wouldn't be room in the book for an actual t-shirt, I bet you could take a close up picture or two of all the sigs and we can put the pictures in!!

Can you bring a couple of pics of it to NASSIR 5? If not, another option is to email them to me and I'll print them out.

Awesome!!! Thanks Ciaran!!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Good idea , I will do that tomorrow whenI get a bit of time ,I am in work at the moment ,flat out trying to look busy :)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

wexy wrote:
Good idea , I will do that tomorrow whenI get a bit of time ,I am in work at the moment ,flat out trying to look busy :)
LOL, are you the "axe man" at work too? It's Saturday morning here and I'm getting ready to cut the grass and other associated items from the "honey do" list!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.