Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Heading home from Florida this comingweekand I believe I can buy the maintenance parts in Canada as cheap as in the USA. Just don't know where to get them in Canada.

Require 2 timing belts, 1 air filter,1 fuel filter, oil filters, brake pads ( 2 front 1 rear) and a valve cover gasket right side. These are all for the 85 LTD, 1200 Fuel Injected.

If anyone has an insight on where to get them whether online or by phone, I would appreciate the help. I would prefer Canadian Goods.

I have 2 weeks from next Wednesday to get the parts and get them on before we start intoour heavy riding season up North.

Thanks for any help

Bob

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
imported post

Sirus may have break parts. Query Sirus Consolidated or something similar. I get some parts for my 77 from them. Located in Canada & good to deal with.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

cycleman wrote:
Sirus may have break parts. Query Sirus Consolidated or something similar. I get some parts for my 77 from them. Located in Canada & good to deal with.
Sirius Consolidated Inc in Kitchener Ontario. They also sell through Ebay. Don't overlook Honda. With the exchange it's not worth some of the border hassle.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thankyou everyone for the leads. I will check them out when I get home.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
2 timing belts, ,1 fuel filter, oil filters,

all at NAPA part # are in the ref section
I may be wrong but I don't think you will find the fuel filter anywhere but Mother Honda - the LTD filter is not the same as the carb models.

HTH

JimC in NC (USA)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.