Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok, so here's my plan. My dad had a bike a long time ago and ever since he got rid of it, he's been longing for another one. Well, he's always loved the wings and has always wanted one from what he tells me. I don't have the money to go buy another bike right now and neither does my dad, but I do have some household appliances and other large things that I can trade for a bike if anyone on this side of the country is interested. I would like for it to not require a lot of work to ride since my dad lives 10 hours away from me. I just want him to be able to ride it and not worry too much about something going wrong. My dad has some mechanical skills though so he will be able to do some things without a problem. To name a few things that I have to trade:

A small deep freeze (dorm fridge size)
A newer dish washer
A rainsoft whole house water filteration system (cost me 9k new)

I might have a few more things that I can add to the list too. I will add to the list as I find things, and you can pick and choose what you would like. If interested, PM me or reply to this thread. Thank you.

V/R
JP

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Boy, I dunno. Most guys would as soon give up thier house, than thier wing. Hope you get some nibbles. jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I know, I'm the same way, but I figured it's worth a shot.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Here is wishing you the Best of Luck!!!!!! with this tradeing.

Simply because it aint everyday you hear about a Son doing something this Nice for his Father. so may both your dreams come True and Much respects to you.

Lightin

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Might be easier to sell what you want to trade and then use the cash to buy a wing.

A lot of people sell their bikes because they need the money.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Ya, I've thought about that, but I figured I'd see if someone on here needs any of these and has a spare bike. I'll give it a little while longer and go at it from a different view. :) Thank you for your support.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
imported post

Lots of used out there, sell the stuff and buy the bike. You are a good son for wanting to do this for your dad! Make it happen now.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.