Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am restoring a 1976 Honda CM91. The parts I am looking for are in the picture.

Please send me a personal message if you can help me out. I have no problem paying a decent buck for this stuff or Euro or Pound or Deutchmark...whatever.

Dean, Toronto

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

You might want to contact wexy, his boss has a shop full of this type of stuff and you might get lucky

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Wexy is already working on this for me, but I appreciate the tip...this could be a long project...I was amazed to take apart the throttle grip and find a horizontal slide controlling the tension on the throttle cable...interesting:shock:

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Wexy is already working on this for me, but I appreciate the tip...this could be a long project...I was amazed to take apart the throttle grip and find a horizontal slide controlling the tension on the throttle cable...interesting:shock:
Ohhh that brings back some memories . My 1965 C110 50cc Honda had that type throttle . Its great when its working . It sure tested my 12 year old pucker power the first time that twist grip would not return to idle . Nice looking bike . I hope you find the parts your searching.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Still looking guys...

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Interesting, the front fender is very similar to the style of the dream model.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

One Wing And A Prayer:

I gave up trying to restore the horizontal throttle slide...I am going to use a conventional throttle set up.

Everything has to be just perfect for that horizontal set up to work.

Dean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.