Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wanted: 1200 Poor Boy kit. With or without the alternator. Used is fine with me.

Thanks.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

John, that top link gives a "404 not found" error

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,142 Posts
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
John, that top link gives a "404 not found" error
Hmmmm, I tried it on my office PC and it went to a good link. So, just to make it easier to find, I edited the post and included the actual link and left the description.

Tnx for letting me know. I test my links in the Preview before posting, but obviously that does not guarantee success. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks for the info but I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a used kit, or a kit that someone bought and wants to sell.

This isn't urgent for me, my stator still works(knock on wood). Ifigure I'll install a poorboy and when the stator goes out, I'll just hook up to thealt. So that's why there's no need for me to buy a new one right now. Someone's handmedowns are okay with me.

But thanks for the info. Good reading.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I don't think you'll find someone willing to give up their conversion. I'm pretty sure that part of the system is welded to your frame making it a permanent deal.

Besides, once they have them, they don't want to get rid of them.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I remember someone listing theirs a few months ago here. That's why I posted this.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

True, but they had never installed it

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
I don't think you'll find someone willing to give up their conversion. I'm pretty sure that part of the system is welded to your frame making it a permanent deal.

Besides, once they have them, they don't want to get rid of them.
It is a bolt on no welding to frame. The best thing you can do too a 1200.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.