Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for the right saddlebag for the bike seen at the left (avatar). I am hoping to find a clean one without roadrash, decals, pinstripes, etc. Maybe you know someone with a beautiful new trike conversion?

I won an auction for a pair at a nice price on ebay but after the auction completed the seller couldn't seem to find it. Grrrr.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

Got one in sun faded wineberry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TrucknChuck -- If I don't get anywhere by riding season I may want something like that just to get safe and legal. But I'm hoping to do better. No offense...

Mike - I have been watching ebay nightly and noticed that new auction started right before I posted this note. Thanks for pointing it out. Wish me luck!

To answer another question I got by PM, the exact color required is Candy Spectra Red. I used to think my bike's color was called wineberry but since getting into an accident, I have become better informed. Luckily I figured this out before buying a bunch of wine-colored parts.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

Hey I understand, they are sun faded but have no damage to them. I have a scratch on the lower part of the door but is not into the plastic only the paint so if ya get them just a scuff and shoot would do, no body work will be needed. $25 plus shipping with no lights. $35 with lights.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks guys. I won that ebay auction. Verrrry expensive ($125 shipped) but it does not look like it needs paint and has no decals, chrome rails, or anything else to be removed.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

JerseyWinger wrote:
Looking for the right saddlebag for the bike seen at the left (avatar). I am hoping to find a clean one without roadrash, decals, pinstripes, etc. Maybe you know someone with a beautiful new trike conversion?

I won an auction for a pair at a nice price on ebay but after the auction completed the seller couldn't seem to find it. Grrrr.
My friend has his at the house,he made it into a trike,bags may be for sale,,,here's a pic before triked...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.