Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

anyone have a honda service manual that they dont need any more . looking for 2000 year model . or what do you all think is the best year manual to get on the 1500 ? ? ?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

----- just a sameless bump---

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

If an electronic copy is OK with you, this site I discovered has lots of GoldWing manuals, and many other bikes as well. The have the 2000 manual.
http://www.manualz.info/

John

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Nice find, John.

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Nice find, John.
Thanks, I thought so too. I just posted it in it's own thread in the General forum.

John

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I agree.

Merged with original free manual sticky.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

i have down loaded a 1500 manual to the computer . but i need a paper copy for the shop . thanks wayne

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

Wayne

I have one on order from Cyclemax for $60 plus postage for my 1997 GL1500SE. I saw them advertised on Helm Inc and asked Cyclemax if they could get one for me. As usual with Cyclemax nothing is to much trouble. I assume if you check out Helm Inc's website that they will do one for the 2000 model.

The one I ordered is 61MAM02AH, 1997 GL1500A/I/SE shop and electrical trouble shooting manual.

Hope this helps

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

i have been to the helm site. thanks . i`m just trying to find a used one for a little less money . but i may just have to spring for a new one in the end .

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

i think it would be cheaper just to by one LOL .

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

Wayne

The manual arrived over the weekend I thought $60 was a bit pricy however when it arrived it is worth every penny. If you can get one second hand I would grab it.

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

ok--still got my eyeball to the screen---but another shamless bump . i know there is one out there some where .

a lot of discusion--but no manual--so--one more time . BUMP ---

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
If an electronic copy is OK with you, this site I discovered has lots of GoldWing manuals, and many other bikes as well. The have the 2000 manual.
http://www.manualz.info/

John
Every single Goldwing document and manual that guy has on his site was copied verbatim from my site. He didn't even bother to change the filenames.

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
Every single Goldwing document and manual that guy has on his site was copied verbatim from my site. He didn't even bother to change the filenames.
Hadn't been to your site in a long while, so I wasn't aware your list had expanded. Not sure what your beef is though, both of you copied them.

John

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

bumpty bump

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

bump bump bumpty

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

to the top ---one more time , BUMP

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

T.Hambley wrote:
Wayne you must be an eternal optimist good luck I hope you get one.

Terry
Or a cheepskate. ;) If someone comes up with one cheap for him, I'm going to up the price to the seller and buy it out from under him. :dude: I actually have a 2000 GoldWing. :cheeky1: Just kidding Wayne. ;)

John

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.