Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I can not find a SHERIFF BADGE badge to bay in SA. It do not have to be a real sheriff badge ,just the shape of a sheriff badge. If you have one to sell or know were i can purchase one i will really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi Greener, Thank you for the info, i just tried to order one but got the following message "We're Sorry ! Our supplier cannot currently offer these products to you based on your current location of (South Agrica)" Best Regards.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi ,,Go to a childrens toy store and you will find one ..You may have to buy a cheap plastic gun and holster set ,but the badge will be with it :)if you still can not get one let me know and I will xee if I can sourse one for you here ,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

which type are you looking for, is it the metal breast badge or the shoulder patch, i collect that stuff, i have a spare one but it says " MARSHAL" which is a metal star, i have a couple of the shoulder patches sparewith sherif on if any good to you,

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

SA,
Talk to Bagmaster. Might Not be the kind you need though. (I just had to add this to make 1400 post)
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

SA Wingrider wrote:
I can not find a SHERIFF BADGE badge to bay in SA. It do not have to be a real sheriff badge ,just the shape of a sheriff badge. If you have one to sell or know were i can purchase one i will really appreciate it.
I can get you an old K55 X ($100.00 Refurb) or Modern K Band ($250.00 Refurb) Radar for around $100 Bucks as long if it's legal in your state. I sold my last K band.
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hi Redneck, Yes the metal star with "Marshal" will be 100%.What do you want for it and how do i pay for it , I am registered on Paypal. Many Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

the badge is just a replicaand not worth anything, i'll give you a couple of shoulder patches aswell, the patches are not reproduction just obsolete, i dont want anything for them, just pay the postage to the forum by the way of a donation, unless a better offer comes along for you

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thank you, i shall except the badges for a donation to this forum , but the postage that come out of your pocket i would like to reimburse you please. I will pm my postal address to you , many thanks and have a fantastic day.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

posted it out to you, postage works out to about three bucks, just hit the donation button on the forum and send it to wingnut, ive sent them in a small jiffy packet, i dont know how long it take to get to s.a. just let me know you got it

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

As an ex-deputy, State Trooper & DOJ employee; I agree with WEXY,Earn one or go to the toystore.

[line]

Wexy here ..I have taken out the uncalled for comment ..IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT LET ME KNOW VIA pm ,, CHEERS CIARAN

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Good Morning Redneck, Thank you i just made the contribution via paypal and the confirmation number is 7G124146RP014293A. Many thanks and\but please give me your detail that i can at least reimburse you for direct cost. Once again THANK YOU.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Every person is entitle to his own ideas about other people, but PLEASE do NOT accuse a person of "criminal enterprise" if you do not now what you are talking about. I will not let 1 irresponsible person ruin my participation to this forum due to his\her stupid remarks.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Good for you.....:clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
imported post

Popeye wrote:
As an ex-deputy, State Trooper & DOJ employee; I agree with WEXY,Earn one or go to the toystore.

[line]
Huh????:shock::baffled::shock::baffled::shock:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

popeye, that remark was offensive and wasnt called for, i think you should delete your reply or ask one of the moderators to do it for you.

you can have the badge and patches for free johan, just let me know when they arrive.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Popeye wrote:

[line]

COMMENTS EDITED OUT ......
Hey Popeye, as an enjoyed and valued member of the site, I would assume that you have some reason to think that there is some "criminal enterprise" going on here, so the least you could do is explain the reasoning behind your statement.

I for one can't quite see the correlation between someone in SA asking for a replica or even real sheriff's badge that originates from some other country. My guess would be that the reason SA Wingrider wants a badge is either for the purpose of fancy dress or because he is a collector of badges. :baffled:

If you know different regarding the lawsmate, please, pray tell. :baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Popeye wrote:

[line]

COMMENTS EDITED OUT .
Hey Popeye, as an enjoyed and valued member of the site, I would assume that you have some reason to think that there is some "criminal enterprise" going on here, so the least you could do is explain the reasoning behind your statement.

I for one can't quite see the correlation between someone in SA asking for a replica or even real sheriff's badge that originates from some other country. My guess would be that the reason SA Wingrider wants a badge is either for the purpose of fancy dress or because he is a collector of badges. :baffled:

If you know different regarding the lawsmate, please, pray tell. :baffled::baffled:

I wasn't sure if this was a joke or a concern about someone impersonating a police officer, a very serious offence. Clarification needed. I assumed SA was looking for a costume party item.

SA, With your right hand on your Goldwing owners manual repeat after me " I do solemnly swear not to outfit my Goldwing with flashing lights and pull overattractive blonds in skimpy low cut dresses." :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.