Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bob
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to locate where I can purchase the top trunk chrome rail on my wing, does anyone know where I can find it? Please see attached photo.

Bob

Attachments

·
Senior Guru
4,298 Posts
Those on saddlebags look like SE version. You might find it on an oem SE fische. Or, it may have to be sourced thru options or accessories. Maybe Cyclemax?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
They came standard on the Canadain spec SE ,I dont think you can buy them new anymore , but you could ask on of our Canadain members to keep alook out for you, they are as rare as hens teeth :) Ciaran

·
Senior Guru
4,298 Posts
That they are, Ciaran. Even Ebay no got! :(

·
Pwhoever
3,338 Posts
Well I think I have what you are looking for. I have had it for a while. I also have a set of saddlebags that came with the lower rails. My original plans were to take the lower ones off the saddlebags, put them on mine and then mount that upper rail. I could never get the courage to drill the holes in the trunk or saddlebags so they were never put on. The top rail is in fairly decent shape but a little chrome polish wouldn't hurt. Seeing that you are local, no shipping would be needed. I am looking for $50 for the top rail. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can work it out.
I do not have the screws or the little rubber washers so you would have to find those. Any hardware store should have them though...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
If he does not come back to buy them I will buy them form you if you have the bottom set as well ,, let me know , Ciaran

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well Bob bought the top rail but I will PM you, wexy, about the lower rails.

Do you still have those lower rails as I have the upper ones for the trunck but I need the lower ones....Let me know please or do you know where I can find some....Thanks

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Do you still have those lower rails as I have the upper ones for the trunck but I need the lower ones....Let me know please or do you know where I can find some....Thanks[/QUOTE

you may want to try and send him a private message:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.