Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stroke suffered in June has me grounded, but recovering. Can drive my car, but the wing is too much to handle yet. Thinking the Go kit would get me going quick and I can remove it when the time is right. Anyone know of anyone whos got one he might part with? even on a temporary (paid for, of course) basis?

·
Administrator
57,945 Posts
I just did a search on SearchTempest and there are none on the open market on eBay

however, you might find one on Craigslist, but I will leave it to you to open up all of the different search areas to do that. you have to open up each area/zone one at a time to find out if one is listed.

Look on all of the motorcycle forums in their For Sale areas,
and trade magazines for bikes also.

this link will give you all results for
  • eBay
    Craigslist
    Amazon
for any product item you want to search for.
for best results, always keep the "search term" as short as possible, or you will not get any returns.

for you, I just searched the word "towpac" and nothing else...

https://www.searchtempest.com/search?search_string=towpac&category=8&subcat=sss&cityselect=zip&location=74053&maxDist=2000&Region=combined

·
751 Posts
Trike kit

Stroke suffered in June has me grounded, but recovering. Can drive my car, but the wing is too much to handle yet. Thinking the Go kit would get me going quick and I can remove it when the time is right. Anyone know of anyone whos got one he might part with? even on a temporary (paid for, of course) basis?
I See you are looking for a trike kit only thing is I no longer have a gl1500 I have moved up to a gl1800 & I also have a Voyager trike kit I just don't know If it will fit your Gl1500,[email protected] Phone # (815)434-7900

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I have a Insta trike I am looking to sell currently installed on 1500 bought it and found I didn't like the trike like ride PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts