Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was given a small travel trailer and now I need a good used trailer hitch setup for an 1100 .....Please send pics and prices if you have one.....One of our members that doesn't post any more said they had one but before I could go get it they moved and haven't been on line since......So I'm now in the market for for one....

Thanks
Claude......

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Guess that no one has one for sale ...Thanks to 96aspencade who sent me his diagrams for building my own hitch......

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
Guess that no one has one for sale ...Thanks to 96aspencade who sent me his diagrams for building my own hitch......

Claude.....
Sabercycle.com might could help. Good site on Goldwing stuff anyway.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Found this on CL today in my area Nashville, TN. I bet he would ship it, probably wouldnt be that much. I just shipped 2 1500 exhaust pipes all the way to Ireland, and it was only $83.
Here is the link http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/1311730711.html

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

dougbo wrote:
Try these people for a new hitch, http://www.cyclemaxohio.com/inc/sdetail/47075
$114.00 plus shipping.
Doug
That's the one I have and wda83wing just ordered for his 83. I'm letting him borrow my trailer to go to Montrose Colo next month. It's made by Addon, the hitch, not the trailer. :D:D

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone ....I have looked at my options and want to try and get one ordered or bought before I get all my painted pieces back on it.....I asked one of my neighbors to look at the drawings 96aspencade sent me and the factory made ones.....He also made me two small plates to mount two of my lower light bar lights with out having to cut the backs off of those two lights.....Thanks again for all the great ideas......Be letting y'all know in a couple of days which way I going to go.....

Claude......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.