Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi, the impeller on my water pump is damaged while the rest of the pump is in good shape so it cold work nice with another impeller and bearings/seals. So if anyone has a good impeller (with or without shaft) from some old pump for sale please let me know!
Thanks, Alex

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

pm sent

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
imported post

The New Owner wrote:
Hi, the impeller on my water pump is damaged while the rest of the pump is in good shape so it cold work nice with another impeller and bearings/seals. So if anyone has a good impeller (with or without shaft) from some old pump for sale please let me know!
Thanks, Alex
Is the bad one a plastic one?

Bill

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

77Pinto wrote:
The New Owner wrote:
Thanks, Alex
Is the bad one a plastic one?

Bill
No, it's some kind of metal. But I guess the plastic would work as well.

Wayne (wda-83wing) found an old pump in his garage.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

no charge for the pump. but it`ll be Monday afternoon before i can get back to you on postage.
it might be cheaper to see if you couldn`t find one closer to you , know what i mean ?

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
no charge for the pump. but it`ll be Monday afternoon before i can get back to you on postage.
it might be cheaper to see if you couldn`t find one closer to you , know what i mean ?
You are very generous! I deeply appreciate that. New pump costs $150! That's why I think that it would be fair if I pay you for the pump as well.

I guess USA is the closest country where I can find parts for a GL....over here in whole ex-Yugoslavia you can find only a few gold wings on the streets so even when I need a new part the closest choice is Ebay and usually an US seller....and new pump costs some $150 :shock:
However I think that if you would go with USPS First Class International service the postage would not be too expensive.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

ok i`ll check it out monday and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

OK the pump core is on the way to you. got it in the mail today. its a bakealite (plastic) one. thats all i have. (old style) good luck with it too.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thank you very much Wayne! You'll get the money for shipping during next few hours, as soon as I get to the bank to add money to my debit card.

If I could ever return this to you please let me know!

Alex

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Money sent.

My enormous thanks to Wayne (wda-83wing). Great man.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:tuttut: OMG , my hat size just went up ! at least 2 sizes . just trying to help out.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

The postman had just delivered the package with pump right to my door. The pump is excellent, the impeller is like new.

Thanks a ton! :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

alex
just playing it forward . this site is the best ! ! glad i could help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.