Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

finally got my wings put on the other day, and the left side top bracket broke on me :sadguy:

Also have a set of markland floor boards available for those that want them

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

schmidtap wrote:
finally got my wings put on the other day, and the left side top bracket broke on me :sadguy:

Also have a set of markland floor boards available for those that want them
Have a picture of what you want? I had a set of wings on my 93SE and they were broken. I have the bracketry. Its the kind that goes from the top to the bottom of the fairing on each side. Thin strips of chromed steel with holes in the ends to attach with each other.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Is this the little flat chrome bracket. Has a threaded stud and the chrome round knob screws onto? If so I have a brand new one.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Ghost its this piece

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

schmidtap wrote:
Ghost its this piece
I believe I have a piece like that. I'm at work till six tomorrow morning. I'll dig out what I have and get back to you.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks VTX

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

I am sure I have that piece. i will be home right after work tonight. Will double check the box and get back to you.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Any word on this part:?

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

schmidtap wrote:
Any word on this part:?
I got off at six and went right to bed. I try to remember tomorrow. I'm almost positive I have it.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

No prob VTX, been there myself. In fact I'm on call this weekend to pick up drunks and bring them back to base to keep DWI's down

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
imported post

not sure they are exactly the same as yoursbut I do have these from my old 1200, if they will work for you I will be glad to send them your way

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Sorry was not online last night. but yes I have a new set of the brackets. I just ask you pay shipping.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

PM sent Ghost

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I have a brand new spare set for my bike, not for sell unless I can't ride anymore and will go with the bike. Got them off J. C. Whitney when some one goofed up their website and put them on sale for less than 5 bucks, got 2 sets, some folks bought 20 and J.C. Whitney had to honor that price until the page got fixed.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

I sent him a set of brackets. I had a plastic piece crack on a set of my own. Ended up with extra set of new brackets. They are in the mail. The only problem is I could not fit myself in the envolope. Hawaii sounds nice right now.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

yea Hawaii isn't too bad. were in the rainy season right now but still not too much rain. Crapy part of this state is the roads suck. I've seen more pot holes and what not here than in WI after the first thaw.

Wish I would have caught the Whitney screw up before they did, was about 2 days late on that one.

thanks again Ghost, I'll let ya know when they get here.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Well those 2 brackets are part of Whitney price reduction. That is why I priced them so cheap. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.