Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone have these things cluttering up their garage. I would be happy to get my hands on some for my bike.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
imported post

I have a pair of Markland hiway boards

If you want them let me know

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Hawker,

I contacted the seller and bought a set of those boards directly from them outsideof eBay for $45.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I wanted a set for the meet this weekend and the seller was very friendly and helped me out. The boards are due at my home tomorrow according to UPS. The sellers name is Holly Underwood. If you want her direct email address, PM me and I will send it to you.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Yes would you do that please. I cannot get a reply from them so far.

I would like to e-mail her directly and do as you did. PM me please.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I received the boards via UPS yesterday and got them instaled. They are very good quality at a very attractive price. They have a 2 piece clamp that clamps around the tube on your engine guard. I like this clamp far better than the one thatspans the gapbetween the upper and lower tubes. Your installation possibilities are endless. I have mine mounted on the vertical bar, towards the front of the guards, and as low as possible. In this location, they are as far forward as possible, which is ok with me.

Can't wait to try them out on the trip this weekend. If anyone is interested, I will post a picture.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

A pic would be nice. She replied to my email and I am passing as I got another offer. But thanks for the addy.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

She emailed me today and told me thanks for the extra business I was directing towards her. It is dark out right now so I will photo in the morning and post.

I am also going to try and go to the park tomorrow to take some new pictures of the bike for my web site.

·
Registered
462 Posts
imported post

Not sure if ya sold your Markland hihway boards yet,but I`d be very interested if you still had them. Email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

prosso wrote:
I have a pair of Markland hiway boards

If you want them let me know

I bought these boards from Prosso. Thanks to all for the responses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.