Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey guys (& gals)

I have a 96 Asp with an aftermarket windshield. Or at least I 'think' it is aftermarket.

I bought it on Ebay many years ago and cannot remember if it is aftermarket or not. I do know that is is taller then my original one. I don't know if that makes it aftermarket or not.

Well anyway, it has a big hole in the middle of it that needs to have a vent. I would appreciate it if someone out there would happen to have one they don't need or want. At this time, I am not able to afford a new one. So I'm looking for a used one that is still in good shape.

Thank you for any help.

Jay

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I have a stock 99 1500SE windshield that has a vent.You are welcome to it if it fits.You pay the mailman! jimsjinx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well thank you very much. Just tell me what it is and I'll have a m/o in the mail. Feel free to PM me and give me the particulars. If it doesn't fit, at least I can pass it on to someone else.

Again, thank you for your kindness.
Jay

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

jimsjinx wrote:
I have a stock 99 1500SE windshield that has a vent.You are welcome to it if it fits.You pay the mailman! jimsjinx
Whatever happened with this? I'm still waiting for the info so I can pay you for shipping. I hope this offer is still available?

Thanks again for the offer.

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

I have a 3.5 inch vent plug. One broke, and you are welcome to the one I have left. Just PM me your snailmail.
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
imported post

I also have one that I just took out of a windshield of a 99' 1500SE. If you are still needing on, just pm me and you can have it for the shipping cost. Is in decent shape and still works.

Cobra

:15grey:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

:?Hey woodworks, I sent the vent.Did you get it yet?Please let me know when it comes, I have a postal reciept,but like I e mailed you, It was so dirt cheap to mail,don't worry bout the postage. Hope it works fo ya! jimsjinxjimsjinx:waving:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thank you, I have one coming from Cobra57 also. I figure one of the two will fit and if not, I can give someone else the same deal you two gave me.

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate this. I have a hard time finding anyone who will do anything for me and here I have all these offers. I feel like a kid in a candy story. This is an early Christmas gift. Now if I could just find someone close by that is willing to help me work on this thing.

I'll let you guys know when they arrive. I look forward to being able to pass on the good deal you guys gave me.

Thank you again.
Jay

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Hey guys THANK YOU so much for the vents. Hopefully I am able to send one out to someone who told me he needs one also.

I was really tickled and was going to put it in when I found that I have to take the windshield off. Put a damper on my happy mood for a minute. Didn't last long because I am really glad to get on.

So once again, thank you guys.

Jay

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

Jay

Try sliding the windshield right up to the highest setting,I managed to swap my vent this way without removing the screen,bit fiddly but do-able.

Regards Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.