Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, Having just bought my first wing (an 83 gl 1100) in very clean but standard condition, i am now looking to start dressing it up. Wether its chrome goodies,radio equipment or show lighting, i am up for viewing anything.Please dont let me give the impression that i can buy everything in one go coz i cant, but i would like an idea of whats available and at what price. Im located in York, North Yorks, England and would prefer uk sellers for logistical reasons. Sorry if anyone feels messed about by this post, i,d just rather be honet from the off. best regards to all...kai:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

A big American welcome to you Taffy!Congrats on your bike! I had a 1980 1100 when they came out, and the 1100 is a fine machine.Super dependable, and bulletproof in its day.Again, welcome and have fun shopping for goodies! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
imported post

JC Whitney has the air deflectors for 3.99.I bought 2 sets cause im not sure if they messed up or not.I saw in there catalog for 39.99.but i paid 15 bux shipped for 2 sets

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

very many thanx for that buddy....i,ll look into that one as its one o the parts i like the look of. regards..kai

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.