Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well i just got my first goldwing it is a 1981 gl1100 and she needs TLC I am looking for the front fender rail (guard), saddle bag mounts both sides or the whole one peice unit, i just bought a set of used hard bags and now i need the mounts. also i am looking for the floor board foot rest (i think this is what they are called) please if you have anything that can help he dress her up please leave me mail on what you have and what you are asking, i dont have big bucks the bike, bags and tires and a battery set me back a good buck

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A GRRRREAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BEST GOLDWING FORUM ON THE NET, Blake from Canada's west coast. I'm sorry I can't help you out there but if you google Radakk, you'll find a good site for 10 & 1100 gl's. Angela

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
imported post

When you get the floor boards keep your stock pegs for a while, you may find yourself putting them back on.

check your private messages.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

Welcome Blake, pm sent

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

will the saddle bag mounts work from a 86 interstate if so I have some. not looking to for a lot out of them just something :baffled:plus what ever shipping would be :)

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.