Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

On a ride this past weekend I noticed on the way home , I lost the chrome ball that holds the bottom of the Airwings together,you losen it to adjust the airwing.

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt58/kyboy67/

If anyone has an extra one, I sure could use one, or if anyone knows who would carry them, I sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Hey thanks, I was getting ready to order a couple of things from them again anyways.
I will see if they can fix me up.

·
Site Sponsor
24 Posts
imported post

Tony, Thanks for the call! The Chrome Ball Knob with Washers is what you need. We will get it for you. Have a great day! Betty @ Cyclemax

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Thanks everyone for all the help,it's hard to beat people like Betty & Gary @ Cyclemax, thanks Betty.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

They have the best customer service in the world ....and that takes some beating ,.. Ciaran

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I don't loosen the balls on mine to adjust them. I just grab the airwing in the center and gently move it open or closed as I need it. The balls loosen on their own over time so I check them 2 or 3 times on every ride. I also have a complete spare set for that just in case need.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Well funny you should say that Bagmaster,this past weekend is the first time I grabbed the wing and turned it,instead of loosening the ball & turning and retighten.
So I figured it was my fault for being lazy and doing it that away,because I have never lost one before,doing it the other way. Just bad luck I guess...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.