Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Information for you all--- I just got an instant message from an 18 year-old female wanting to exchange pictures with me......read my profile.........yeah, right......JP

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Maybe a "Typo" , probably 81, not 18 !:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Wingdawg, you are probably so-o-o right. That's sorta the way my luck's been running lately. 81 would be OK, just send me the picture of the wing, baby.......JP

And, Wingnut, how come there isn't a grizzled, wrinkled up, road-scarredemoticon........

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

johnapool wrote:
Wingdawg, you are probably so-o-o right. That's sorta the way my luck's been running lately. 81 would be OK, just send me the picture of the wing, baby.......JP

And, Wingnut, how come there isn't a grizzled, wrinkled up, road-scarredemoticon........

Redwing wouldn't let them use his photo.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Mike- I read your profile with interest- Are you in the wastewater industry? I am a state licensed designer....JP

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

No John. Environmental Test Chambers. They are test chambers that cycle hot + 300c to cold-100c. We use mechanical refrigeration and some liquid nitrogen. The equipment also produces humidy, vibration, and altitude simulation. In short, they simulate any environment, as in weather conditions...not EPA type stuff. They come in all sizes from 1.2 cu ft. all the way to as big as a house. Thanks for your interest. Not many folks know what they are. My company provides the service and ISO Calibration for a three state area.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

fatalattraction wrote:
No John. Environmental Test Chambers. They are test chambers that cycle hot + 300c to cold-100c. We use mechanical refrigeration and some liquid nitrogen. The equipment also produces humidy, vibration, and altitude simulation. In short, they simulate any environment, as in weather conditions...not EPA type stuff. They come in all sizes from 1.2 cu ft. all the way to as big as a house. Thanks for your interest. Not many folks know what they are. My company provides the service and ISO Calibration for a three state area.
I did some work in the Climatic Laboratory at Eglin AFB Florida. Big enough for the largest airplane in the world andthey could cool it down to 60 below, heat it to 150, make it snow, make it rain, fog... whatever you wanted. I was therehelping to testa new engine for F-16s back in the 80s.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Yep, that's a large example of what I do. They use these chambers a lot in the aerospace industry as well as circuit board testing...accelerated life test and stress tests.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Sounds great for kegs as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.