Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i was at columbia beverage today in tumwater making my pickup and saw a wineberry interstate parked out front. 10:30 am. there were some people hanging around but by the time i got the big rig parked and hoses hooked up to the tanker everyone had left. bike had a big silver eagle on the gas cap door, markland running boards, wind wings, trailer hitch, wrap around windshield and 62,000 miles on the odo.
was it one of you guys:baffled:

cyclepath

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Definately NOT me... sadly.... I'd rather have been in Delaware than England yesterday!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Sounds a little like mine, however my riding yesturday didn't take me quit that far:waving:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Most definitely not me. :shakehead: :shakehead:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Nope! Wasn't me. I was teaching on my birthday. cyclepath, that is one good looking avatar! I would love to see a full size picture.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

hi teacher,
check your e mail. i just sent you a pic of the v-strom. it was taken a few miles behind my home on some nice twisties;)
where in texas is alvin:stumped: my "beautiful and sensative live partner" i get points for talkin like that, spent a winter down in the big bend area near the hot springs trying to keep warm. we were living out of the back of our pick up for a year. met a guy down there and ended up pruning grapes in his vineyard for about 3 months just outside of Lubuck texas. buddy hollys home town.

cyclepath:gunhead:

teacher wrote:
Nope! Wasn't me. I was teaching on my birthday. cyclepath, that is one good looking avatar! I would love to see a full size picture.

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Alvin, the home of Nolan Ryan, is about 15 miles south east of Houston and about 10 miles northwest of Galveston and about a million miles from Big Bend.:dude:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

teacher wrote:
Alvin, the home of Nolan Ryan, is about 15 miles south east of Houston and about 10 miles northwest of Galveston and about a million miles from Big Bend.:dude:

Nolan Ryan:baffled: name is familar... Isn't he a baseball or basketball player:?

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
teacher wrote:

Nolan Ryan:baffled: name is familar... Isn't he a baseball or basketball player:?
Digger, both of us just got to get out and see more of the world! WAS a baseball player-Houston Astros last team. Was anyone impressed? What did the Astros win while he was around?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.