Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you using on windshields so water will bead up and come off fast while moving? I have been using pledge and I find it cleans good but the water dose not come off as fast as I would like at low speeds.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, The RainX is what I am looking for. I have been using RainX on my car but did not know they made one for plastic.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of wax would that be Joe? I am asking this because when coming home Saturday from Barbers I got in some slow moving traffic at night in rain and the water just beaded up on the shield and I could not see. I can see over the shield so I made it ok but just want something that will shed water better.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I use the Honda polish you spray it on and wipe it around with a micro fiber cloth let dry and wipe it with a clean cloth. Only cost about $6.00 a can use to polish the paint to. I really like that stuff.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. Dose the products other than Rain X make the water shed off the windshield? That is the main thing I am looking for. Joe that is a nice looking bike, same color as my trike.

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,230 Posts
Even Pledge works well for a little while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts