54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need help!

I need a set of three filters to go on the CB for a retrofit-

1 on fuel pump

1 on alternator and

1 on air compressor

Also would like a CB aerial with ground plate, extension lead and the small metal bracket on the top that holds main unit in the side panel.

If anyone is near a Honda dealer in the states, could they enquire as to whether these are available in the US. Australia can't even fing thepart numbers:shock:

Or does anyone have a second hand set?

I have part numbers if required.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

The dealer should still be able to order the filters Craig once you have the part numbers;

08118-MN500-05 Filter, Air Pump.
08118-MN500-06 Filter, Fuel Pump.
08118-MN500-07 Filter, ACG (alternator).

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Steve, but Honda can't find them even with these numbers, which I already had. Actually I tell a lie, they found the 3rd one, but not the other two. They can also find the ground plate and the bracket using those numbers.

BUT....

They don't have the parts and it will be March 26 before they do.

Luckily, I have found them at Sierra, bless their little hearts.......

I have one more question though for somebody that might have the seat off their 'Wing atm.

I got ripped off on fleabay recently. I purchased a listed CB antenna, and was sent the radio one. Another seller in France purchased a radio antenna and was sent a CB so the seller obviously mixed the parcels up!!!!!!!

My question is, I can get the screw on CB antenna top complete. Will this fit the am/fm base? The connectors look identical (except the radio has the power booster lead obviously.) Be good if I can just use this base instead as it's in lovely condition.

Kind John from Arizona has been packaging some stuff up for me and he has one spare. Can someone please go have a looksy and see whether the two plugs inder the seat are the same.

Thanks once again. I feel like I'm living in Nigeria trying to find these parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.