Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
imported post

Toured the Black Hills again yesterday, Needles HWY again ( the other direction), made it to Cheyenne Wy last night. Tried the Rocky Mountain Park this morning, not advised at the gate due to snow above 9,000 ft. Back tracked to Estes Park & south on US 7, drove through showers, rain , HAIL, thunder & LIGHTNING:shock::shock::shock::shock: at 10,000 ft going through the passes. ( Barb slept through the lightning ) Stopped in Fairplay for the night. Swampfox's for coffee tomorrow:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: See y'all on Tuesday. :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
.... Tried the Rocky Mountain Park this morning, not advised at the gate due to snow above 9,000 ft. Back tracked to Estes Park & south on US 7, drove through showers, rain , HAIL, thunder & LIGHTNING:shock::shock::shock::shock: at 10,000 ft going through the passes. .......
Welcome to the mountains and passes of Colorado. You guys got a dose of just about everything the weather can throw at you!

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
imported post

Well we arrived at swampfox's about noon after another senic ride in the sunshine see ya all here :waving:

·
Just one of the guys
4,833 Posts
imported post

Every time I read the thitle to this thread I think "I've been a little off for years, welcome to the club>"

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.