Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Everybody ,after a very very long day (23 hours ) we checked into the hotel in Denver ,Myself ,Fabienne , Wingnut and Dylan ,

We left home yesterday morning at 8 am Irish time and arrived in the hotel in Denver last night at 3 am Irish time (8 pm local time) Fabienne was shattered ,but myself Steve and Dylan hit a Mexican restaurant to get Dylan something SPICEY to eat as he said he loved spicey food and I hate to dissapoint :DSo after a burrito extra spicey and lots of water :cheeky1::cheeky1:we headed for bed ,I am now up and just about to have a shower and breakfast (no grits :() and then round up the troups and head for Montrose ,So we will see ya all later in the day :waving::waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear it ole man, see ya later :waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Less of the old man stuff this is wexy not tricky:D,see ya all in the afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

glad yous made it ok. are you going to rent wings to cruise?:action:

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

I'm surprised they let you cast of characters in! I feel bad for the folks in Montrose after the effects of that Mexican food you guys ate! :cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,521 Posts
imported post

Ah well, we shall just have to put on our iron mask faces :cheeky1:

Yahoo! The Irish have landed, :clapper:

·
Premium Member
12,855 Posts
imported post

Good news to hear you all have arrived safley . I expect Colorado never will be the same . :cheeky1: I wish you and all the others an enjoyable week . Sorry I couldnt be there with ya .

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Glad to see you all arrived ok, I guess homeland security isnt what it is cracked up to be :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Are you renting wings for the trip to Montrose???

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

If you rent a couple harleys to drive around, make sure they have chrome deer alerts :D

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,521 Posts
imported post

Them rascals drove a Ford Escapade thingy, Explorer? somethin like that.

I'm checked in Rm145.
Internet must be throttled down, 18 mps is the wifi speed, but the through put is awful.

really dragging it heals. almost a minute per page.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

I cant believe they rented a (thingy) to go to a motorcycle ralley :cheeky1:, like I said, homeland security??? someone is asleep. Glad you made it John, have some fun for me to:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Yes we all arrived safely in Ciaran's rented Ford Escape. $4,600 for two Wings for ten days killed that idea, I'll also probably rent a car tomorrow. First time for Dylan and myself in the USA and so far we like it.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

well let me be first to welcome yous, hope you have a great safe time, don't see everything so you'll come back:action::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
imported post

Glad you "furiners" made it in. Try not to screw anything up while your here!:cooldevil:

Have fun and be careful.

(Hey Dylan, if you talk nice to Wilton, he might show you a few of his "pea-shooters";))

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Glad you all made it Steve, sorry I wont be joining you, was looking forward to it. Enjoy yourselves

I cant believe they wouldnt cut you a better deal than that on rental's :(

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Glad to see you all made it in ok. Hope you all have a good, safe, ad fun time. Wish I could have made it there to meet Steve and his Little one, but I had to have this Aspencade.
Good Luck All. Have FUN!!!!
Nightrider1
P.S Keep Bagmaster the Sheriff. He is a good one!

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

It's good to see that they did let you back in the States. Now I'm beginning to think some of the Prez's recesscion money might be a litte greener than the rest. :D

I hope you have a good time even if you aren't riding a bike around that part of the country..

Oh yeah, did any one bring any grits for Wingnut & Dylan to sample. I'm not sure if they have them in Colorado!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wish I could be there to greet and meet with everyone, Have a wonderful time.
spider

Wexy, your suppose to eat bread or tortillas with spicy Mexican food, water just prolongs it :DOr did you mean to do that :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.