Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Well a new one showed today, unfortunately, it's a scam. A 2007 trike for $2500? yeah, right https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/46117941. I'm going to flag this ad as that is absolutely too good to be true. I'll keep monitoring for REAL deals.

·
Administrator
24,356 Posts
I really appreciate you looking for me. I am really hoping for a lower milage bike. I live on my bike and will be putting more than 15k miles on it a year. Since I haven't much money, I need a long-term reliable bike. And although "wings last a long time, 110 k miles is still quite a bit. I've heard that a lot of 'Wings last into the 2-3k mile range, I have yet to see one in person, nor are they offered for sale online very often at all.
110K is not much for a goldwing. Even the last 1500 is 18 years old and at 110K has been ridden very little, which is worse than putting a lot of miles on. And 15K a year is not many miles either. I put 122,000 on 1 in 4 1/2 years. Besides with your budget you can't ask for a new one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1995-honda-gold-wing-1500-se/6308426912.html

Limited edition. 20th anniversary edition.Excellent mechanical condition. Beautiful touring bike. I want another bike so mama says this one has to go! 1500cc water cooled. 5 spd. 6 cyl. Cruise control. Starts easy shifts through gears smoothly. Brakes in great shape. Shaft drive w/fresh fluids. New battery. Good tires. 59,000 miles. Suspension is nice and smooth. Both seats extremely comfortable made for long distance traveling. No rips or tears anywhere. All lights LED AM/FM radio, cassette, CD player. Driver floor boards, hwy pegs,these bikes are loaded with lots of items. Its a great looking and driving wing! Clear title. Priced to sell ASAP. CASH ONLY. No test drive without cash in my hand FIRST. Call me 830-431-3827. No emails please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1995-honda-gold-wing-1500-se/6308426912.html

Limited edition. 20th anniversary edition.Excellent mechanical condition. Beautiful touring bike. I want another bike so mama says this one has to go! 1500cc water cooled. 5 spd. 6 cyl. Cruise control. Starts easy shifts through gears smoothly. Brakes in great shape. Shaft drive w/fresh fluids. New battery. Good tires. 59,000 miles. Suspension is nice and smooth. Both seats extremely comfortable made for long distance traveling. No rips or tears anywhere. All lights LED AM/FM radio, cassette, CD player. Driver floor boards, hwy pegs,these bikes are loaded with lots of items. Its a great looking and driving wing! Clear title. Priced to sell ASAP. CASH ONLY. No test drive without cash in my hand FIRST. Call me 830-431-3827. No emails please.
This seems like a very good deal, but he wants cash in hand quickly and there's no way to get there fast. If I fly, I can't afford the bike. Thinking I may have to just check each city or state as we drive through so that I can take adavantage of deals like this, or at least look at some of the bikes. Thank you for pointing it out!

·
Administrator
57,421 Posts
Hey all,

Yogi has acquired a beautiful 94 / 95 maroon with the SE dark trim on the plastics.

He found it near him in WA State.
As soon as my internet is restored I will post up pictures.

He is using FaceBook most of the time from his cellphone.

At the moment I'm using my cellphone as the ADSL is kaput.

·
Large Member
787 Posts
Glad to hear that he found a bike, I'll stop shopping for him.

Glad he found a bike. The hi jacked thread in the other forum was the most sleazy class less thing I have ever seen.
What 'other' forum? The one I know, I don't see this thread there....

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.