Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am very upset that it is going to have thunderstorms and rain when I take my class. Do you think they will cancell it? I have waited for 2 months. I saw a lite bike that might be good for me.:cheeky1:I am still looking though. :walker:Well today in Northern Ky we are having snow. :snowman:Can you beleive it? :crying:Someday I will have my license and can really drive.:cooldj:By the way, can my Insurance company charge me for Insurance on Jim's Goldwing just because I will have my license? They asked me if I did. It's all just a big rip off.:crying:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

My insurance company started charging me extra when my son got his bike permit!

Bob :11grey:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

missy wrote:
Well today in Northern Ky we are having snow. :snowman:Can you beleive it?
Hey missy :waving: I think you should move to good old Ireland. :clapper: Would you please update your profile :crying:and complete the LOCATION section and tell us where you live. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

Well she lives in Northern Kentucky just about 25 minutes south of Cincinnati OH. I told her where to change it so she should fix it tomorrow. She is not a happy camper over this weather, I told her put on your rain slicker and climb on but she just looked at me. She maybe a fair weather fan..:goofygrin: Of Course I say that but I'm not riding tomorrow either, my 48 mile commute one way is wonderful but long when it is cold! Happy riding!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Good man Jim well done. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.