140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Amanda and Ryan.

Thanks, Ron

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To all who have taken the time to register and vote, thank you. Remember you can vote once per day and friends and family can vote too.

:bowing:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
posted my first vote today. Good luck to them :)

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not crazy about the software the contest company is using. But I didn't choose it. It is NOT real time, but infrequently updated. Last was Friday evening, and I suspect unattended over the weekend, and will be updated again this evening sometime.

From what I've seen, vote count is not visible only comments. By clicking on "view gallery" and sort by "most votes" they are in position 6. Was 7 so we are making a difference and need to be in the top 3. 11 days to go to make it so. Keep them votes coming.

Thanks to all voters, Ron

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To all who have voted and especially to those who continue to vote daily, a heartfelt thank you, you are making a difference. :bowing:

However I'm concerned that it won't be enough. :sadguy: If you have voted, please continue to vote daily. If you haven't voted, please register and vote (daily.)

I have seen the goldwing community step up for members afflicted with all sorts of misfortune. I now ask the same for a joyous event and it won't cost you more than a few minutes of your time. All that is needed is a valid email for the software to send you a registration link.

Anyone with an email can vote so if you are not uncomfortable asking, please ask family and friends to vote.

Leave a comment when you vote and mention SSGF or goldwingfacts. I want my biological family to see my goldwing family cares and is supportive.

http://theledger.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=81685&s=33868283&i=1

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Done!

Keep posting everyday to remind us to vote everyday!

Wish them luck!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I'll check it out tonight with the wife and give it a try, if I remember I'll probably vote each day if I can and sure she would too.

Don't forget to tell folks to have their facecrap friends vote also! I'll tell the wife, maybe if she posts there her friends will vote also. I don't do facecrap though so can't help there.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Well I registered and waiting for the e-mail link.

I don't like they REQUIRE a phone number which will be used only to contact winners though, since I won't win anything myself why do they need MY phone number?
I call my old number at times to make sure it is not being used by anyone, still out of service so I put it!
417 264 7907 just in case anyone wants an out of service number to use! LOL

For about 10 years or more I had that number for OUTGOING calls only and used it for about every Internet thing out there I did not want to give a number for. I never had the ringer turned on for all those years, and it was also mostly for dailup internet as a second line so phone seldom even connected.
I bet it is still out of service because no-one could ever stand to have it for more than 1 month!! LOL

Of course I also used my junk and spam only E-mail box at Yahoo just in case too. I keep an extra free mail box to use for just anything and odd sites.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I call my old number at times to make sure it is not being used by anyone, still out of service so I put it!
417 264 7907 just in case anyone wants an out of service number to use! LOL

Just go through the spam mail an pick a number thats in one of them, thats what i do. I never delete a spam email with a phone number. Never know when your going to need it.....

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your votes are making a difference. Actual vote counts are not visible, but they were in position 7 on Sunday. Monday bounced back and forth between 6 and 7. Started Tuesday at 6 and spent most of the day at position 5 which is where they are now.
FINALIST SELECTION: All Entries will be posted at www.theledger.com/dreambigger for public voting for the period of April 13- May 3, 2013. (“Contest Submission Period”). Visitors to the Website will be given the opportunity to vote on the Finalist Entries during the Contest Submission Period. Anyone may vote, and Entrants (or each member of an Entrant) may vote for their own Entry. Only one vote per day per email address allowed.

The top 3 (three) Entries receiving the most votes will be eligible for the Grand Prize.

JUDGING TO SELECT PRIZE WINNERS:

Representatives from David Tutera and Sponsors will review the 3 Finalist Entries and select the Grand Prize Winner. The decisions of the Judges are final and binding on all matters relating to the selection of winners. The selection of the Grand Prize Winner will take place on or about May 10, 2013.
So we need to get to (and keep) at least position 3 on May 3, 2013 then it is out of our hands. Two positions and 9 days to go.

Thank you and please continue to vote.

Ron

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I will try to vote. Last looked yesterday I had still never got the mail link!
Would be cool for someone we kinda know to actually win something so nice!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The email should come through immediately. Check your email spam/junk/trash folder to see if it ended up there or try to register again.

Thanks, Ron

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Voted again, last night and this morning.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I voted! Took awhile for the link to show up at Yahoo, then I got 3 mails at once LOL

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spent most of the afternoon in 4th before dropping back to 5th. :doh:

Looks like 4th will be a tough battle and I suspect 3rd will be tougher.:sobbing:

To all that registered, please keep those votes coming (one per day.)

To those that haven't registered, please do and vote every day.

To everybody, please spread the word.

http://theledger.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=81685&s=33868283&i=1

We can do this but it's getting tougher and barely over a week to go. Thanks, Ron (Ryan and Amanda)

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
12:13 am......

Did my Daily Vote.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.