Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
25,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my little dirt bike so I have some extra money, need some new riding gear. Took off this morning heading for Drasco Trading Post to see if they have what I want. It was supposed to be pretty warm, didn't happen until I was most of the way home. I didn't dress for it being so cool all day. Anyway, I got there and they are closed on Monday & Tuesday. I did get in 377 miles though so not all bad.

·
Administrator
58,441 Posts
hmmmm, forgot to give them a call, did you?

but, it was a nice ride. I would like to go back up there myself.

·
Administrator
58,441 Posts
just looked at their website, and one one word about what they stock, other than a bunch of old V-twin bikes

·
Administrator
25,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmm, forgot to give them a call, did you?

but, it was a nice ride. I would like to go back up there myself.
Just made an assumption, you know what that means.

·
Administrator
25,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just looked at their website, and one one word about what they stock, other than a bunch of old V-twin bikes
They have a lot of riding gear, boots etc. and good prices. I bought a pair of boots and a helmet there once upon a time.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
They have a lot of riding gear, boots etc. and good prices. I bought a pair of boots and a helmet there once upon a time.
I've purchased several things from Drasco. They have always been very competitive with stuff I see on the Internet! Sad you went all that way for nothing ... oh wait, 377 miles sounds like a very nice ride!

The weather thing happened to Larry and I the last time we went out. I did have my electric jacket liner in the saddlebag and wore it on the way back home. I would have suffered pretty good without it!!

·
Administrator
25,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw your post about that day, looked like you ate good. Heidi's is right across the road from where we are holding our NASR event this year.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
I saw your post about that day, looked like you ate good. Heidi's is right across the road from where we are holding our NASR event this year.

How convenient!!! Close to Heidi's and Push Mountain road!! That has the beginnings of a real good time!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts