Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Over the last year or so, a few folks have really stunk up the place around here. For the most part this forum has been a great and wonderful place. But like others who have had their fill and left, I've had my fill of GoldWings. The weight, the hard to find parts, the expense etc etc etc.

Having alway been a Yamaha man I decided it was time to make a change. So...I traded the Wing for this.

1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

NAAAAHHH!!! Just kidding. I actually just picked this up for my old lady. All it needs is a battery and the price was one I just couldn't say no to.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Nice looking bike. I hope your "old lady" enjoys it.:action:

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

Wow, you sure had me going!:cheeky1: Nice bike! I'll guess $800?:clapper:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

I don't blame her for wantin' her own ride. She ain't got enough skin left after that one laydown you two pulled.............. $275 and a dirty 30 of natty light.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Dancinbear wrote:
I don't blame her for wantin' her own ride. She ain't got enough skin left after that one laydown you two pulled.............. $275 and a dirty 30 of natty light.
Not sure what you mean about the laydown...we've never had one where she lost any skin. Yer prolly thinking of the picture that I photoshopped to look like she had the worlds worste road rash.

And yer pretty darn close...but still too high.

$225

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Oh you sneaky dog. Yeah, road rash of the worst sort. I don't remember where I saw it..... I almost cried when I saw that pic of such a good lookin' chick all knarled up.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Dancinbear wrote:
Oh you sneaky dog. Yeah, road rash of the worst sort. I don't remember where I saw it..... I almost cried when I saw that pic of such a good lookin' chick all knarled up.
Yeah it was photo shop. I had just learned how to create wounds and stuff with it so I was playin around...it turned out so well I had to show it off a bit.

But no her skin is just as yummy as ever. Speakin of which, I'm going to bed....

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
imported post

Great looking bike, Broke. I had a 750 Seca looked just like that whem I joined this forum. Wish I still had it. Bike was very dependable and was a blast to ride. Oh and your deal. Are you sure it is legal to buy a bike for that?? Congrats

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Man! I feel outdone. :)

Nice lookin' bike you got for mamma there.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Only yamahamer I had was a 250 enduro oh so many years ago. I liked it.

I wonder if my first wife would ride, instead of ride. I'd get her a bike.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
imported post

Ok broke, who held the gun on the guy to get it for that price?? you or your old lady??? LOL That's a very nice bike. Congrats

·
Premium Member
67,362 Posts
imported post

Nice looking bike for your WIFE....
How about a dollar three ninety five...........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.