Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Goldwing is so attractive and sexy that she attracts other sexy bikes like flies on a turd these days. This one is for the more sporty adventures and boost 170HP with a ton of modifications.....

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Nothing and I mean NOTHING else is a Ducatti. I'm in no way shape or form a sport bike fan. But if I was gonna have one. It absolutely must be a Ducatti.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nothing and I mean NOTHING else is a Ducatti. I'm in no way shape or form a sport bike fan. But if I was gonna have one. It absolutely must be a Ducatti.

Agreed, i dont like sport bikes much but i drool when i see the guy down the street ride by on his and the wife says that is the only "crotch rocket" she likes, something about them looking predatory

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Predatory...yes very. And the sound. They sound powerful, not angry like most sport bikes. At least around here the sport bikes all sound like they are about to blow up. Except the Ducs.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Well Kim.... Is this a family defect?
Your sis has been on Duc`s for ages, and now you?

No personal offence ;-)

And then again, bikes under a 1000 CC always looks a little femi to me :)

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Kim.... Is this a family defect?
Your sis has been on Duc`s for ages, and now you?

No personal offence ;-)

And then again, bikes under a 1000 CC always looks a little femi to me :)
I agree, it is a little girly so Anne will bring this one to Norway as a track bike. For now I'm enjoying it and riding the snot out of it. Not a big difference from my GSX-R's and still a ton of fun. We might get a few more for the tracks over here, and for the tracks only. These things does not belong on any public road...

But it is over 1000ccm...

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
It`s over 1000 cc alright, and a **** nice ride. Tested it in Denmark this summer, and it took me to a new level, at Ring Djursland. Holy cra... it was fast... :grin:
But it`s too much to handle on public roads, especially in Norway, with twist and turns all the time. (And speedlimits too). But great fun, tho` :cool::cool:

I`m quite sure Anne is gonna like it A LOT for track, (and road too, I`m sure):applause:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Now, please tell me you're gonna squeeze in a track day?

Pleeeeze!!! :)

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,230 Posts
I left a '93 Monster back in my old country 14 years ago when I came here, wanted to bring it but 20/20 hindsight says I'm glad I didn't, not enough decent curves to do it justice!
Tip!! Make l)@mn sure you lock your elbows when you hit that front Brembo, if you don't, Your nuts will impact the Gas tank!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now, please tell me you're gonna squeeze in a track day?

Pleeeeze!!! :)
I did it every week end for fours years. Track days are mandatory with these things, public roads not so much. However, I will go for a long ride with it this week....:grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.