Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,634 Posts
Reminds me of a "Queen" song....

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round....."

Have fun struttin' , I know you'll have a blast on that beast!

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably gives Gerry some good down time to 'eh? :grin:
No, but for the next one it will.....:)

Reminds me of a "Queen" song....

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round....."

Have fun struttin' , I know you'll have a blast on that beast!

LOL..... Had to dig up that song now. The blast has already begun, thanks....:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay Kim, was it the motel thing? LOL!! Hope this one likes spiders... ;-))

I don't know yet, sampling right now and looking to see what I can come up with. I am in no hurry, just chillin and having a blast with the new moped.

BTW, that new moped is a ton of fun, runs like a dragster, handles like a semi, draws more attention than a stripper on the loose, makes more noise than my work vehicle, and put a huge grin on my face every second I am on it. I am trying to find the best position for knee scraping and getting around cornes faster than the Gixxers right now. In the spring I will take it to the Dragon and raise some havoc..... I haven't had this much fun on two wheels since my racing days....

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
I am trying to find the best position for knee scraping and getting around cornes faster than the Gixxers right now. In the spring I will take it to the Dragon and raise some havoc..... I haven't had this much fun on two wheels since my racing days....
I think those forward controls will put a cramp in your style, and that you would be scraping more than just your knees in the tristies... :eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
That's a sweet looking Ride....

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think those forward controls will put a cramp in your style, and that you would be scraping more than just your knees in the tristies... :eek::eek::eek:
I might have to duct tape some knee pads on my butt too, yes... Oh well, as long as I have fun...

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
Cool bike man.............

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad you like it.

But you couldn't pay me to ride one like it.
I'm sorry you're too good to ride bikes like that, it's a trip to drive them. Personally I would try any bike, given the opportunity, and never judge any of them before I actually tried it. Nor would I judge anyone riding because of their bike. My next bike for the stall is a Ducati 1098S, and then a Suzuki DRZ400, and then a GSX-R750. All bikes a blast to drive in their element.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
I'm sorry you're too good to ride bikes like that, it's a trip to drive them. Personally I would try any bike, given the opportunity, and never judge any of them before I actually tried it. Nor would I judge anyone riding because of their bike. My next bike for the stall is a Ducati 1098S, and then a Suzuki DRZ400, and then a GSX-R750. All bikes a blast to drive in their element.
You misunderstand. I'm not knocking the bike. It's not a matter of being to good to ride it. It's a case of knowing how bad it would hurt when I got off it. I can't ride it, it would cripple me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.