Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Mini Meet N Greet

11K views 122 replies 19 participants last post by  Lady TanYGaer 
#1 ·
imported post

Thinking about doing a Mini Meet N Greet here at Tan Y Gaer later in the season, anyone intrested?

#4 ·
imported post

You must be a glutton for punishment David, or is it that the tents flatten the grass in the fields thus saving you mowing for a couple of weeks.

I would of course be up for this, but only if Hill 69 is still available. :cool:

#7 ·
imported post

Lady Crezz and I would like to come to a meet and greet at yours :).

Don't take the Fox on, not that you do :cheeky1:He can be so cutting at times :shock:

#9 ·
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Suggest some dates boys, I am sure the girls will accomodate....
25 Jul????

#11 ·
#13 ·
imported post

Count me in, someone has to ensure Foxy gets there:cheeky1:cos with his GPS skills:shock: he will miss Wales altogether:cheeky1::action::action:

#14 ·
imported post

:)Ill be at home ,,in Mallorca:cool::cool::cool:

#17 ·
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
******* wrote:
how later david?
Sometime after 10PM mate!!!:cheeky1:

I highly recommend not traveling, after 10PM....especially if it's raining in Wales! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Inside joke...some will get it, and some won't! (as always, right?) :D

Btb- don't plan (Freudian slip, I wrote "pan") around me, but....if it's the 17th of July I could show up....I fly back to America on the 19th, so after that would be too late. It's not a big deal, so do what works for you....I'm just letting you know, ok? :waving:

#20 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
can you start it on a Sunday ??and finish on a Monday and I will be there :D
you could just turn up fashionably late and we could just over run the meet by a day or two, or a week or two even!!!:cheeky1::cool:

#21 ·
imported post

Saturday night will be CHEESE NIGHT, bring two cheeses for everyone to taste waht you consider to be the best and worst, then everybody can vote on it, and a wnner will be found...

Silverfox is organising this so he'll be along in a bit to explain further....

#22 ·
imported post

The concept of an "interesting cheese night" is easy, all the readers need to do is bring two cheeses, one that they consider to be the best tasting and one that they deem to be the worst. Simple really, and I will sort the details out from there.

So all everyone has to do is remember to pack those cheeses. :)

#24 ·
imported post

I have chosen the weekend of

[align=center]10/11/12/13 July 2009[/align]

This fits in well with everything else that is going on here. As last year it willl all be very informal, no dinner jackets and long dress's required.

Just turn up for waht ever time you have and enjoy yourselfs.

When you know you are comming PM me and I'll make a seperate closed thread for those attending.

All are welcome for all or part of the Meet N Greet, Saturday night is Cheese night rides on Saurday and Sunday.

The rides will not be big affairs, just a trundle out to somewhere intresting andd back again..

#25 ·
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
I have chosen the weekend of

[align=center]10/11/12/13 July 2009[/align]

This fits in well with everything else that is going on here. As last year it willl all be very informal, no dinner jackets and long dress's required.

Just turn up for waht ever time you have and enjoy yourselfs.

When you know you are comming PM me and I'll make a seperate closed thread for those attending.

All are welcome for all or part of the Meet N Greet, Saturday night is Cheese night rides on Saurday and Sunday.

The rides will not be big affairs, just a trundle out to somewhere intresting andd back again..

Poor old Silverfox will be bitterly disappointed ..no dresses :(:(:(

#26 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
Poor old Silverfox will be bitterly disappointed ..no dresses :(:(:(
He will of course be able to use his diplomatic status to wear his dress..

The Human Dynamo, says you will be worn out with the dancing, and this time you are not getting out of it.

She is also thinking of going for a ride with you, but does not like the colour ORANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.