Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We arrived last night . this is first time i could get online ( wifi problems). Put down about 200 miles today . Just beautiful here .
see ya'll soon.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Just wondering if there is WIFI in the rooms?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
We're in Princeton, WV tonight. Leaving for Ashville NC in a couple of hours. We'll be staying at the Holiday inn Express Biltmore West. See you on Sunday when we arrive.:waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
I envy you guys. The weather is giving you a springtime gift in the middle of summer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cant wait to get there and meet you all leaving sunday morning and riding about 370 miles see ya when i get there

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
We are in Front Royal, Va., spending tonight in Elkin, NC. Then into Fontana on Sunday. Not much left of our yellow ribbons.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Cant wait to get there and meet you all leaving sunday morning and riding about 370 miles see ya when i get there
Eby, I don't have you on the attendance list. Did I miss a PM or something? :?

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
didnt know if i would make it for sure so poppin in try to find a camp site close by
Sweet! No worries. Glad to have you!!!:claps:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Getting ready to pull out of Chicago around 8 am this morning. I had to go into work for a little while before I leave to clean up some personel issues from the Storm Recovery we just did. Been working 16/8 hrs since Monday to restore power. Ready for a vacation now.

Looks like good travel weather. Heading to Lexingotn for tonight to visit friends and then head on into NASSIR tomorrow afternoon.

See ya'll tomorrow. :action:

Parman
:15magenta:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
The Snore's arrived about 1:30. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather for the trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.