Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Lol, I missed that too. :cheeky1::cheeky1: Oh well, nothing like overkill. :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Just yesterday, wife asked me what those dates on the calendar meant! Oops, forgot to tell her, I guess!

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
Just yesterday, wife asked me what those dates on the calendar meant! Oops, forgot to tell her, I guess!
Oops! :cheeky1: So are you in the dog house?;)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Nope. We have a pretty easy relationship. I plan on showing up Friday, but can only stay one night.

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
Nope. We have a pretty easy relationship. I plan on showing up Friday, but can only stay one night.
Sounds like me and my wife. :)

It'll be good to finally meet you. Hard to believe we've both been on the forum this long and lived this close and haven't met. lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
4evermetric wrote:

It'll be good to finally meet you. Hard to believe we've both been on the forum this long and lived this close and haven't met. lol
It's all my fault. I am so freaken busy, and work most weekends I don't get out much. Scheduled this weekend off when I first heard about it, and still have to work Sunday. that's okay though. Pays the bills, so I can ride when I want.

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:
4evermetric wrote:

It's all my fault. I am so freaken busy, and work most weekends I don't get out much. Scheduled this weekend off when I first heard about it, and still have to work Sunday. that's okay though. Pays the bills, so I can ride when I want.
Oh no, I wasn't pointing any fingers here. If I was it would have to be a finger curled back pointing at me. I haven't exactly worked at making it happen either. :(

Working weekends or not, it's a blessing to have a job these days, and we're doubly blessed since we both have bikes. :action:

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.