Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

It was a great trip. I'm glad you made it home fine Dennis, and we really enjoyed having you and your beautiful 1200 there.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Motorcycle Pete wrote:
Marco- Thanks to you and d**k for putting this on. I thought it worked out great, especially with the magically-appearing cable. I always knew we could count on you in a clutch! ha ha :D

It was wonderful to meet everyone- what a great group to tour with, and what a fantastic area to do it in. The area was so great, we didn't even notice the $3.30 per gallon gas!

Just to let you know, Bob (King) and I hit McKenzie Pass, then every Cascade road available northbound, up to Hood River, at dusk. The highlight was a one-lane paved road section back over the ridge to Hwy 26. Picture riding someone's driveway, at high speed! I'm pretty sure that is not Bob Kings first bike- he's a pretty darn good rider!

I look forward to more pics, even the one of "fat guy sleeping with head on logs" (me).

Yup-per- let's do it agin' next year! I'll even bring "real" camping gear next time!

Best to all, Motorcycle Pete
Hey Pete,

Welcome to the forum! I guess you're an honorary Goldwing rider since you probably have more miles on a Goldwing than most anyone here! Yeah, it was a fun time. I'm looking forward to next year as well... maybe more people will come next time.

Marco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.