Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi to all the wexford lads look forward to catching up with you all in the new year.The traffic warden.

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
imported post

Welcome warden, don't get caught in the traffic circles.:cheeky1:Happy Holidays:action:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Florida. :waving:

Am I understanding that you're a Wexford guy too????

If you will update your profile so we know where you leave your boots at night.

After meeting Wexman at Calhoun, I don't know how many more Wexfordians we can live with!!!:baffled::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from the State of Confusion....Knasas USA! :waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome from sunny Southern California

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Hi trafficwarden,

Welcome to the site, Please fill in your location under your profile when you get a minute..

You dont have to put "Gorey" if you don't want too.

David

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark .. now will ya stop putting tickets on my car :DCiaran

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

:12blue:welcome from the HOOSIER STATE!!!!:1000red:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A GREEEEAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BESTEST WING SITE ON THE WEB from Canada’s west coast, TW. Hope you stay a long time. ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::action::action::action:

:action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A big warm welcome trafficwarden, good to have you on the site. :waving:

My memory isn't what it used to be, ( in fact I'll be honest and admit that it was actually never any good :shock:), but when we were touring Ireland two years ago and were finishing our tour, we were just leaving Gorey Bikes, saying our farewells to Wexy, and we met a guy in a Hi Viz jacket who was a traffic warden or similar. Was that per chance your good self?:baffled:

If so, I recall that you didn't have a Wing at the time, but were hankering after getting one.... looks like it got under your skin, or perhaps Wexy did!!!:cheeky1:

Don't listen to Wexy, keep giving him tickets, that way you can afford to update the bike in a few years time!!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Hi Mark :waving:

welcome to the forum!

as long as you don't ticket the odd English reg. car that visits Gorey from time to time, you just carry on with Wexy's tickets..........:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

SILVERFOX>> that was the same guy and I managed to sell him a lovely Illusion blue wing as long as he did not give me anymore tickets :D

Would you believe his wife had a baby on Christmas day .Now thats what he gets for buying a wing from me :cheeky1:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
SILVERFOX>> that was the same guy and I managed to sell him a lovely Illusion blue wing as long as he did not give me anymore tickets :D

Would you believe his wife had a baby on Christmas day .Now thats what he gets for buying a wing from me :cheeky1:
Wexy, I think it is funny @ the prices of the wings over there. I was looking @ your work site and you have a 06 for 17250€ after exchange that would be almost $50,000.00cnd. I don't know what shipping is but it seems to me it would be cheaper to import one from N. Am or maybe even Japan.:D:D:D:D:D:D:action::action::action::action::action::action:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.