Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Nancy and I just had a great evening with the infamous hatchet man himself (wexy) and his lovely bride Fabienne. I don't know what all you guys were talking about, mean, ugly, hard to please, and quick to anger....I didn't see any of that, Fabienne was AWESOME! Now wexy on the other hand.....

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

We had a lovely meal with John and Nancy ,very good company and great at telling a story .looking forward to next week in eureka springs .i will just have to go back to being nasty and swinging the axe again ,this nice guy image is not working :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:applause::applause:Glad to see that you guys were able to meet up for dinner!! Looks like you had a good time!! And Wexy definitely hit the nail on the head when he says that John is quite the storyteller. :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

John, I do hope that since he was in Nashville, you taught Wexy a good, proper "yeehaw". :D

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Nashville will never be the same after that crazy Irish man!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good to see the Mad Axeman enjoying himself, getting to know the locals already, as an advance party to nassir5
:claps::claps::applause::waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Glad to see a good time was had by all.

Hopefully some day I will get to meet Wexy, Fabienne, Steve, and Dylan.

Hopefully the stars will all align for an upcoming NASSIR event that we can actually make.

Hope everyone has a really good time!!!!:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Sorry you have to miss it Sam! This is shaping up to be one of the best NASSIR's so far and attendance is going to be awesome! Flyone and his team have pulled out all of the stops!!!

Hope to see you again soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.