Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ,for those of you who remember me a BIG hello to all,, for those of you who do not ,I am WEXY , or Wexman , I was one of the first members here , I live in Ireland in the sunny south east in Wexford ) hence the name Wexy and Started on this site at its humble beginning with Steve Saunders , Myself and Steve were the first Moderators here and we both worked hard at it for many years ,I have not been on here much for the past 4 years .When the site was sold to this Canadian Company I felt the family athmosphere of it left and I soon pulled out and caught up with my life again :) :) I have attended 4 Nassirs and have made some fantastic friends ,we do not always agree with politics etc ,we have rows about politics and guns etc ,but we never fall out unless I really get insulted ,even though I have not been posting here in 4 yrs or so I have kept in touch with lots of the members here through various sites .I am still wheeling and dealing in Goldwings and have just landed a nice 1200 SEI from the States( Florida) .I have had all the models ,but my brain and my comfort keeps on drawing me back to the 1200 ltd ot the 1200 Sei .I hope to start posting again and helpingout in the tech section...Well I am off for my afternoon cup of tea . So from all of us here in the Land of the Leprechauns ,have a nice day .. Wexy

·
Administrator
25,002 Posts
:welc: Back, you have been missed. Want your old job back? :grin3:

·
Premium Member
61,334 Posts
Hallo wexy

Welcome back on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts