Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It just doesn't get much better in the Pacific NW than today. The woman who hangs around here and I took off for a short jaunt around Mt. Rainier, about 180miles around the thing. Stopped at Paradise at the 7000' level. Glorius sunshine, warm high 70s through the low 90s. Even the bike liked it, got 45.2mpg for the run, not bad two up!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

:cool:Great to hear:clapper:

We took our bikes out for a short trip today:cool: Beautiful weather here today too:cool:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Sounds like you had a great time. I got on the bike about 6:30 am yesterday and took about a 50 mile ride before breakfast, ate and then rode about another 20 miles before going home and working on my parking pad for my bike. By the time I got done with that, it was too hot to do anything. Today, just rode a few miles and went to the resturant to eat and came back home and started yard work before it got too hot to do anything else. I might take a ride this evening if it cools down a little. Glad you are having some nice driving weather up there in the great northwest. Wish I was there.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Yep, me and the lady took a fine ride today as well. It was hot, but a rain shower cooled us off as soon as we arrived back in Ashland.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

I spent the day polishing cleaning and trying to fine tune, as it poured like cats and dogs outside all freaking day long......................:(

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Not me. I was grounded today. Just had some things to do. Fix the yard lights, service the rototiller, fix the picnic bench, general repairs, etc.

I did take some time to fiddle with Bargoyle. Am dreaming up a lightweight extension to go off the back of the trunk rack to hold sleeping bags when we go to Diamond Lake. My son will be on the other place that the bags might go. It would be to heavy to have him hanging off the back, so the bags go back there.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Good kid, has his hat on frontwards!:clapper:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Yeah, he is a good one. VERY smart.

The hat, well, he loves that hat. His older brother kiped it one day, and oh boy, it was not pretty. He even takes it off so it wont get rained on.

Also, note the logo on the front... He, too, is a Denver Broncos fan. He cant have a Tat, like Dad, so the hat does the trick.

He'scoming with meto The wingnuts jamboree, so you will get a chance to meet him.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Is the hat also supplying a drip feed of Slush Puppy, or is it the other way round and the Slush is cooling his head?:goofygrin:

I recognise a " One day I am gonna nick your wing Dad" look, when I see one!!!!:X:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"Broncos" !:doh::thumpingmad::madeyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.