Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Rose 563 miles in the Ozarks and Ouachitas today. Weather was fantastic. Sky was so blue and clear I could almost see heaven. Hope some of the rest of you got some miles in.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Outstanding, Dave..... that poor ol' white 1800 of yours is almost ready to trade in, huh? I didn't get any miles in today, but.... I'm getting the itch again!

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yea Mel, I'm gonna wear it out before I get it paid for.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

A bunch of our local GWRRA members (TX Y-2 and I) were at Queen Wilhelmenia this weekend, but I couldn't make it. I ran with the PGR all day yesterday.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I don't think we crossed each others path, I came across Magazine, up the pig trail, 16 to 21 through Kingston, 412 to Harrison, 65 to Leslie, 66 to Mountain view, 5 to Cabot and to Lopeha's house then home through Hot Springs. I don't remember seeing a 1500 or a Victory vision, wouldn't know a hammer if I ran over it. Saw 1800s everywhere though.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

I Just knew you would be out enjoying the day ... we were in Rogers at a wedding. Give the young couple a great send off.

It looked like a perfect weather day ... bikes were everywhere. Oh well, maybe one of these days I can join you again.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
I don't think we crossed each others path, I came across Magazine, up the pig trail, 16 to 21 through Kingston, 412 to Harrison, 65 to Leslie, 66 to Mountain view, 5 to Cabot and to Lopeha's house then home through Hot Springs. I don't remember seeing a 1500 or a Victory vision, wouldn't know a hammer if I ran over it. Saw 1800s everywhere though.
Nope, we were probably close at one time, but thats about it. We took 62 out of Gateway to Eureka Springs, then, this being my first time on the pig trail, I dont recall most of the roads (I remember 16,21,22,23,309,I-40,540,71, and almost any other combination of two-numbered highways :) ). My B-I-L said we'd take it backwards from the way they went the first couple times, ending up at the Turners Bend Market, instead of basically starting there. Then we found Paris, Ar., Mt. Magazine, then on the way home, we went through Boston Mountains (71 I think), up to Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers then it was starting to get darkish around 7pm, we took 540 to I-44 home to Springfield. Fun times...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.