Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:)I just would like to thank everyone that I've the pleasure of dealing with here in the last year.

The recent discussion of the NPG coolant is just one of the things that I've had a enjoyable exchange of opinions.

Just to think that I've only owned a classic for just over a year and have learned so many things from this board and the other places. I love my Interstate and thanks ot all that have made it better than I ever thought it could be. BTW, my lovely wife of 26 years thanks you folks also.:clapper:

:11red:

hobie & co say HOWDY:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

I'd like to join Hobie in saying what a great board this is. Helpful people, good senses of humor, good advice, quick loading pages(!).

Steve Saunders deserves a hearty thanks for bring this to us!

Thanks!

Jack

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

I whole-heartedly agree with the others - Steve, you deserve a HUGE standing ovation for your efforts and service to Goldwing owners here.

Jack Smith

Knoxville, TN USA

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Bravo:waving::waving::waving:

:11red::goofygrin:

Hobie luv's his wif and hiz 'wing(spell cheqcue off:grinner:)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

I have to agree. This is a great site. Not only is it the best Goldwing site, it is one of the most helpful sites of any kind on the net. Thanks Steve. And to everyone else who puts in their time and experience to assist us poor ignorant souls, a hearty thank you as well.

Billy

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I would just like to point out that there are things that I have learned about on this site that I have repaired on my recently purchased Wing that possibly, no, probably have saved my life or at least my skin. Cheers!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Green Tunnels and no stop signs,

Sterling

I don't mind being ignorant, I would just hate to be stupid.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Yes, a thousand thanks to the wingnut (Steve) for this little haven of knowledge and friendliness. Don't forget Ciaran (wexman) for his assistance withthe forum andevenold Redwing deserves apint of Guiness forhelping out and welcoming the new members. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Go raibh math agat!! Thank you sincerely all involved for a delightful board. Seldom do you ever see one better run and with a greater group of participants. The sage advice I have received here and the sardonic wit has brightened my day and vastly improved my ride. I know the neighbourly attitude and the actual acts of kindness are without precedent.

This board is like those rare times when you are rolling along and meet up with another group of riders who go your speed, stop when you need to and follow the paths you wish to explore. My only regret is we will never all be assembled in person, but we certainly are a virtual group rolling along!!

Now someone drop back and check on Redwing, he's lagging behind again!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

ive only been comming here a week or so, and i dont even have a gold wing, but i asked for help and thats what i got , i didnt get some jerk saying "THIS IS GOLD WINGS!!" i got the help i needed, thanks alot this is a very nice board :)

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
imported post

My only regret is we will never all be assembled in person, but we certainly are a virtual group rolling along!!

wouldn't that be something if we could, that would be some venue!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all for a fantastic font of knowledge

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
:)I just would like to thank everyone that I've the pleasure of dealing with here in the last year.

The recent discussion of the NPG coolant is just one of the things that I've had a enjoyable exchange of opinions.

Just to think that I've only owned a classic for just over a year and have learned so many things from this board and the other places. I love my Interstate and thanks ot all that have made it better than I ever thought it could be. BTW, my lovely wife of 26 years thanks you folks also.:clapper:

:11red:

hobie & co say HOWDY:goofygrin:

hobie, I am with you,

Thanks to Steve most of all, and Thanks to everyone else who contributes to this forum. It is without a doubt the Best of All Forums. With all the help from everyone I am sure I have saved myself a ton of headaches, frustrations and very importantly to me $$$$$$ Money . But more than anything I know my saftey factor has gone up because of things I would not have know to do to my wing on my own that I have learned here....Much Obliged

dean_3326 :12red:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Thanks "Steve", what would we do with out this site in our lives and all it's "Gurus" who answer our questions and save us alot of money in repairs, what a "Blessing" !!

I've gained so much respect for this site and you "Steve" I quit telling my "Irish" jokes !!

Except for the one about.............., Naw, I better not !

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Go raibh math agat!! Thank you sincerely all involved for a delightful board. Seldom do you ever see one better run and with a greater group of participants. Now someone drop back and check on Redwing, he's lagging behind again!
Im coming, im coming. :clapper:If you were on a Honda 50 you would also be lagging behind. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

englishted wrote:
Yes, andevenold Redwing deserves apint of Guiness forhelping out and welcoming the new members. :clapper:
Hey englishted :waving:I dont drink alcohol,:whip: pull me a 7up if your buying. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

After a prolonged and contentious at times discussion(arguement, fight) about a simple thing concerning Evans Coolant, I've decided that you folks are a cut above the rest.

I think that I will just start hanging out here and absorb the wealth of data available.

You guys are the best by far and I really like the attitude.:cheeky1::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::action::11red:hobie

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Go raibh math agat!! Thank you sincerely all involved for a delightful board. Seldom do you ever see one better run and with a greater group of participants. Now someone drop back and check on Redwing, he's lagging behind again!
Im coming, im coming. :clapper:If you were on a Honda 50 you would also be lagging behind. :whip:
Lagging your behind is a good idea if you sit too close to the fire!:cheeky1:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
After a prolonged and contentious at times discussion(arguement, fight) about a simple thing concerning Evans Coolant, I've decided that you folks are a cut above the rest.

I think that I will just start hanging out here and absorb the wealth of data available.

You guys are the best by far and I really like the attitude.
Hey Hobie1 :waving: And the Honda Type 2 coolant was not even mentioned :stumped: and we all know that it is the best. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Mr. Redwing sir, You crack me up:action::cheeky1::p:D

hobie:gunhead::11red::skipping:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

I'd prefer to stick with the Honda TypeII for the simple reason that if I get a leaky hose while on my travels I can top up the system with more TypeII. or water as a last resort. Can I top up the Evans with water if I get a leak? Evans isn't exactly available in every town (or country for that matter).

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey yellowwing :waving: It's nice to see us Irish sticking together. :clapper:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.