1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[
Code:
A man walks  out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and  the cabbiesays, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank."

Passenger:  'Who?'

Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did  everything  right all the time. Like my coming along when you  needed a  cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman  every  single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over  everybody."

Cabbie:  "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete.  He could  have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf  with the  pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced  like a  Broadway star and you should have heard him play the  piano. He  was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something  really  special."

Cabbie:  "There's more... He had a memory like a  computer.  He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew  all about  wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat  them with.  He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a  fuse, and  the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he  could do  everything right."

Passenger: "Wow, some guy then."

Cabbie: "He  always knew the quickest way to go in  traffic and  avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem  to  get stuck  in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake,  and he  really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel  good. He  would never answer her back even if she was in the  wrong; and  his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly  polished  too. He was the perfect man! He never made a  mistake. No  one could ever measure up to Frank  Feldman.  As regards  love making he was capable of many hours of non-stop love making and so  innovative in that department."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did  you meet  him?"

Cabbie:  "Well, I never actually met Frank. He died.  I'm married  to his f....ing widow."
"

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Perfect! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

:cool::cool: