Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I picked up my new toy yesterday. It was about an hour and a half ride home. I am amazed at how comfortable I was enroute. What a difference the fairing and windshield make! I'm suprised at how well balanced and agile they made these bikes. And power/pickup is awesome! A little suprise for those who might think big bike=slow off the line. I'm impressed and in love! Now my wife is gonna' divorce me because I'm never going to do anything but ride! :action: I'll post pics as soon as possible. Of course it's raining today, so I'll have to settle for giving it a onceover and figurin' out what all the switches and buttons do.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

I THINK MINE WOULD DIVORCE ME IF I GOT RID OF IT.LOL

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Aint' it a blast?!! You're hooked forever now, so settle in, buy a manual and go"OCD" with the rest of us!!LOL May you have many thousands of trouble free miles, jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Riding a wing, or any bike for that matter, gives you a different perspective on life.....

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Congrats Lonewolf....Now you get to start doing all of the little things to make it yours. Ain't it Great!!!!!!
Welcome to the club!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:cooldj::cooldj:Congratulations, now just keep on enjoyin:cooldj::cooldj:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I'm going to beat CJ to this one,,,,,,, but to be fair,,, it is his saying, and I found it to be true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Sell the lawn mower, cause you won't stay off the bike long enough to cut any grass.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Use the money you get from the mower for a good road atlas and gas :action:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Pate wrote:
I THINK MINE WOULD DIVORCE ME IF I GOT RID OF IT.LOL
Ditto! I haven't seen my bike for a month now, and I don't know who's getting more distraught about it, her or me.

Congrats on the new "toy" Lonewolf. Be careful not to drop it 'cause no one else here has! :D

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
imported post

My wife and I felt the same way when we got ours - it is just a pleasure to ride! I find myself daydreaming of places to go, just because it's really fun on the 'Wing. We hope to do a trip to Yellowstone next summer & I think it will be a blast! Welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.