Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ad says this 84 Wing only has 9,500 miles on it. How can it be in such bad condition with that low of miles? Makes you want to cry !!
Unfortunately everybody knows times are rough right now and me and my family of six could definitely use the money I really don't want to get rid of her she's my baby she's tagged and registered ready for a new home the only fault is I can't find lids to fit these bags 1800 OBO also willing to trade let me see what you got

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,821 Posts
pictures will help a lot.

no pictures, no buyers

·
Administrator
26,298 Posts
Looks like it's been customized and worked on to death.

·
Administrator
26,298 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,821 Posts
I see a picture. I figure Joe grabbed that one out of the ad and posted it. May be more in the ad but that's not his point.
I do NOT see a picture, so if you do, it is from a Commercial Link of a generic bike.
I have uBlock Origin running, and adverts will NOT be seen at all.

·
Administrator
26,298 Posts
I do NOT see a picture, so if you do, it is from a Commercial Link of a generic bike.
I have uBlock Origin running, and adverts will NOT be seen at all.
I also have ublock running.

·
Administrator
26,298 Posts
Ad says this 84 Wing only has 9,500 miles on it. How can it be in such bad condition with that low of miles? Makes you want to cry !!

Can you see it now?

·
Premium Member
41,550 Posts
So does he need the money for his family, or willing to trade because he knows no one is probably going to buy it?

And why do people take the front fender off?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,821 Posts
I can see the picture on my cell phone

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I copy a picture I copy picture location from the drop down menu then post it. Once I post it I get a message that reads refresh page to see picture so once I do that I can see the picture. sorry if some of you cannot see it. I will try something different next time

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

1 - 13 of 13 Posts