Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Which CB channel do you guys use when at the NASSIR meet?

I usually use 19 on the road.

Gene

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

Why don't we meet on 19 then go to an agreed upon channel???

If someone wants to talk to me, better get close first. If I can't throw a rock and hit the other bike I can't talk to the rider. Pretty pathetic for a 700 dollar OEM radio. Quite disappointed it it.

How well does your CB work - range wise?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Azwngr wrote:
Which CB channel do you guys use when at the NASSIR meet?

I usually use 19 on the road.

Gene
A lot of us that ride with other Wingers regularly use channel 1, but that varies in some areas and groups.

TitaniumWing wrote:
If someone wants to talk to me, better get close first. If I can't throw a rock and hit the other bike I can't talk to the rider. Pretty pathetic for a 700 dollar OEM radio. Quite disappointed it it.

How well does your CB work - range wise?
I should start picking you up about the time I hit Boise. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Actually it depends a lot on the terrain. If there's a lot of hills or mountains, if you can't see each other the CB is useless. Out in the open you can reach a few miles.

John

·
Just one of the guys
4,830 Posts
imported post

I usually figure since the 'Wing is the number one bike, we should use the number 1 channel.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

SERRASJ uses 22 most of the time unless truckers are using it for side chats. Then we hop up another one or two.

That puts us near the middle of the band and convenient to 19 when one needs to go back and forth, like when we are getting there or break up and head home.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Believe it or not, But you WILL get futher sending and reception on chanel 12. Thats what most stock antennas are factory set on. Other than That, Why don't we make Channel 1 or 12 the OFFICIAL CHANNEL for NASSIR and every time we ride? There is too much chatter on Channel 19.
Nightrider1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.