Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It can be anything from riding or looking at it to major repairs or maintenance.

I'll start: thought about it. I did put 2 new tires on it Tuesday and finished repriming some of the plastics yesterday getting them ready for paint.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

:waving:Haven't started yet but after lunch, I'm going to replace the oil & filter, then change the fork oil.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Walked past it without a second glance when I opened up the shop today. More rain again and possible freezing rain. :byebye:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I will wash mine today. The weather is looking good for the coming days, the wife and I will ride down to relatives in Norfolk tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

Came home and looked at it. Going to register it today and give it a washing.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I walked out and plugged the battery maintainer back up to mine....Not funny but its been setting on a trailer for over two months.....I have been going out and cranking it up every other day, then I got sick....Battery had ran down, and it didn't get cranked till last Monday...Running like crap, discovered it was running out of gas?????....Right now I'm not suppose to be lifting any thing over 10 lbs, so lifting a 5 gallon gas can is out!!!....Going to get someone to help me dump the 3 gallons of regular in my gas can into my Jeep, then go buy 5 gallons of super and a can of sea foam....Not working put the skids on everything....:(.....

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Looked at it several times with deep sighs. It's all in pieces waiting for parts. I wish they would get here already so that I could put her back together again!

WAITING!!! :hoppingmad:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

Iput my new to me highway boards on the bike . They only cost me 7 bucks and 15 shipping plus i got some 1800 footpegs and other bits . Ive seen then going for 220 new . So i did some thing to both my wings today put the old foot boards on my naked wing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Picked her up after having race tech springs and new seals and bushingsinstalled yesterday. Came home gave her a bath and put on the new chrome fairing trim and chrome accent pieces. I love those race tech springs so far. :cheesygrin: Ohhh also picked up a new battery that was on sale at Cycle Gear 50% off. It is staying on the shelf until I need it.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

Worked on my electronic fuel injection project

:ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh::ssshh:

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Thought about it some more. Plan on trying to get the wife to finish wet sanding the plastics on her day off.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

I put my jacket and chaps on to ride to work only to walk out the back door ansd find out it had started raining (35 degrees F) Maybe tomorrow.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
:waving:Haven't started yet but after lunch, I'm going to change the fork oil.
Gee!!! if I had known, how hard it was to replace those fork end caps
, I'd have gotwexy to do it for me.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Installed a set of LED lights on the inside of the chrome rail surrounding the side bags. Instead of aiming out , they shine onto the bags making them "glow"in the dark.

Don't want to look like a rolling neon sign, but I do want to be seen on a night ride.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
imported post

Rode 100mi along the south coast, around a couple of country towns and stopped off at a friend and talked about bikes, his is a Canam, duck shooting, old cars yadda, yadda. I only realised today how all the little aches & pains dissapear when I was riding.. and this morning they are back.... Maybe I need some more medicine.:cheesygrin:
And today replaces lower cowl with better secondhand one
Old & new

Attachments

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.