Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
Not much gets done around here. I went for a bicycle ride after breakfast and did some ironing. Of course I watched the World Series game.

Oh...and the hardest thing I did was watch the Apocalypse Now Redux on NetFlix. Geez, that movie was too long in its original version.

Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
Okay, the "Boring Day" award goes to Trike Lady. But I was a close second.

And Dave, we've got them on every street corner around here. Why would you have to drive all the way to Texas to pick up a whor... oops! I misread the post, sorry. Never mind. .. 馃槺

Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
Well, yesterday and today both have been all about the bicycle and its wonky rear tire. Used the car to take the tire, on the rim, to the bike shop to see if they knew what was going wrong with it. They didn't know, so I just bought a new tire and headed home. And sure enough, that damn car threw a code again.

So, today I took Bike to go get a rim protector strip, as I discovered the old one to be worn. When it cooled off a bit I reassembled the bicycle and rode it around the block to make sure it rolled. It did.

I think tomorrow I'll drive the car up to the Grand Canyon and roll it over the edge. .. :oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts