Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mercury bulb is sliding down to the lower numbers here,

it finally rose up to 63*F and knowing that our Golf Cart's trailer has a flat tire, and that the upcoming days aren't going to be any warmer, I got out and put the spare tire/wheel on it.

the next time the temps get into the high 60s, we have to get out and collect up a bunch of tree limbs and haul them off to the burn pile.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

That water barrel has to come off and get it emptied out, there is an RV pump connected to the bottom of it that hooks up to a 20 ft long garden hose, we use that to water our trees with... nearly 70 some odd volunteer trees came up last year and a few more this year.....

we need those trees, because the rest of the trees on our property are older than I am, and fracture badly in high winds and Ice Storms.

the White wheel is supposed to be the Spare Tire and wheel for my enclosed Haulmark trailer, but it is empty now, and not needed until next summer.... so on the little trailer it went.

·
Administrator
61,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my 1946 airplane out and went around the patch.
Checked out the crops, man a lot of wonderful landing sites if needed
We had a great farming season this year
My Harley trike (05 Ultra classic) had a speedometer failure
Holy cow what a mess
The term "virtual relay" will become common soon
put a picture of your airplane,
I wish I still had pictures of mine, the spouse unit, back in 1974 explained that "just had" to sell my purty little '57 TriPacer.
I had installed a Zero Time 160hp Lyc and McAllen Gull Wing tips, wow, going from 125hp to 160hp and those 18 inch deep gull wing tips??

it was not the same airplane anymore.

·
Administrator
61,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks! I am a total Fox body nerd...

Wolf in sheep's clothing for sure. Every piece of suspension is aftermarket too. I'm glad I invested in the FiTech fuel injection! Looks like a carb, but my last trip to the coast it pulled down 22+ mpg. And I played a couple times...

Tried to attach a short video so you could hear it but can't.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
upload the video to YouTube and then just post the link into a post, no special effort required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts