Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a '92 1500 that I would drive anywhere right now, $3000.00 in accessories (full retail.. I know I won't get that), full service done (past spring) including new battery, new f & r tires, front progressive springs, NOS rear shocks, timing belts. It has LED side trunk/side bag lights (twin row), programmable rear strobe LED brake lights, a diamond seat and backrest (as in the pics) plus a stock seat that has memory foam added and a drag specialties wing leader driver's backrest, new slip streamer tour shield, new style front chrome fairing garnish (The old one pictured on the bike would go with), and a 12 disc cd changer, trailor hitch with chrome bumper, driver and pass floorboards, just to name a few of the upgrades. I also have a Kompa Kadette trailer that would go with it. It has 117,000 miles on it, not a drip or mark of oil leak. I use it as a daily driver and NEVER have had a single issue with it. NADA shows $6000.00 stock on the high side. Do you guys think that $6400 with the trailer is too high? what price do you think I could get realistically?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
imported post

Not familiar with the Kompa trailer. The bike looks really good. You will seldom make out on accessories, that's why a lot of guys look for used bikes, the seller usually takes a bath on the acc. Anyway, 117K are a lot of miles. I'd say about $5K to $5.5K on the bike alone. Watch eBay to get a feel. Also, I'd try to sell on eBay, a lot of folks overpay for their bikes on eBay.......get excited about the bidding I guess... This is the slowest time of year to sell. Wait till January or later if you can. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Next spring you could get $6000 - $7500 in the NW easily depending on the trailer. Right now ... not so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.