·
Administrator
28,075 Posts
:? How not to ride a Triumph?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some province in Indonesia has passed a law banning ladies from sitting on a motorcycle with their legs apart. This image was ridiculing this law.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Some province in Indonesia has passed a law banning ladies from sitting on a motorcycle with their legs apart. This image was ridiculing this law.
This is an excellent opportunity for me to say nothing. I think I will take it.

Damn, chewing on my tongue makes it sore.

Chief

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
deleted*

(have to, or I'll get in trouble again.....)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
That first pic reminds me of a more feminine Burt Monroe
Actually, the guy in the bathing suit on the Vincent was Rollie Free..... Rollie Free was also one of the riders that convinced the bureaucrats to allow Burt Munro to run at Bonneville./.....

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Yep, me too. Can't comment without becoming derogatory in a political way.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
deleted*

(have to, or I'll get in trouble again.....)
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Having to delete a one word message illustrates the depth to which we have fallen in doomed to failure attempts to satisfy our enemy's unquenchable thirst. Pity.

Chief

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
she looks sexy.......:wtf:

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
No political comment, but that is a beautiful Triumph. I used to have a '66 that looked just like it. I rode it the normal way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.